At DATAHEARTS, we are always looking for motivated data science talent. If you feel like being part of an up-and-coming team, just get in touch with us.
Current job postings:
Digital Data Consultant (W/M/D)
To strengthen (full-time) our team we are looking for you as Digital Data Consultant (W/M/D).
As a Digital Data Consultant you will be part of a fast growing team of people who come from different backgrounds, but all have in common the joy of working with data. The more complex the problem, analytically and strategically, the more we enjoyed finding a customized solution that is as simple as possible.
We believe AI can make our customers’ work lives better. But only if there is a clean data strategy and a solid concept behind it. We see ourselves as a partner at eye level, at our customers’ side on the road to their digital future. For this, we need your analytical expertise and your empathy. We also need you to enjoy working with people and data.
We design digital transformation programs side by side with our clients, orchestrating technology providers, external experts and internal teams. We ensure that speed and motivation remain high until the new solutions can be transferred into operational use and we can celebrate success together. In doing so, we are always ready to get our own hands dirty and lend a hand as needed.
We form the bridge between management and the project team when things get difficult. We make sure that both sides understand the wishes and concerns of the other and can therefore work together optimally.
Of course, you never work alone, but have experienced colleagues at your side. Since we are a small team, you are responsible for the tasks you take on right from the start. Wherever you need it, you will get support, coaching, training or simply time to discuss the idea with the team.
We are still at the very beginning of our journey, a lot can still change, but these tasks might come your way:
- Capture the client’s digital goals, review what base the client is starting from, and based on that, create a strategy in collaboration with other DATAHEARTS on how to achieve the goals in small steps
- Work with experienced experts from our network to find new ways to combine their expertise with digital, data-driven solutions
- Use your knowledge to digitize, for example, marketing programs or issues related to energy and production
- Support and find the right partners for our clients and help both to start working together by translating technical and business questions into each other’s language
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience in strategy consulting, a technology consultancy, a startup, or relevant industry experience
- Curiosity about new topics and enjoy discovering previously unknown topics on your own
- Strong, analytical thinking skills
- Pleasure in problem solving
- Good, conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to summarize findings or outcomes of meetings in writing, preferably as a presentation with appropriate storylining, client communication and consultation skills
- Strategic thinking and the ability to understand complex issues and analytical relationships
These skills would also be helpful:
- Knowledge of analytical tools or programming languages such as Python and R, experience with visualizations such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business administration or a technical field
- Language skills in German and English
What can you expect?
DATAHEARTS by StatSoft is new. A combination of strategy consulting and the analytically strong, established team of StatSoft GmbH. At DATAHEARTS, we support our clients in implementing or expanding advanced analytics in a way that fits their corporate strategy and culture. We do this by combining strong analytics skills with business management and empathy.
At DATAHEARTS we believe that the crux of any data-driven project is whether it succeeds in winning the hearts of the team. Do you feel like being part of it?
We are very happy to meet you.